Amerock - Kane & Crosley - 12" Centers Appliance Pull in Polished Nickel

  • Item # AME-61450
  • Model # BP53805PN
  • UPC # 026634230262
$99.10 MSRP $116.59
Add to cart
  • Free shipping on most orders over $49  more
  • Free shipping via Economy Saver shipping on all orders over $49 per manufacturer.
  • Usually ships in 1-2 business days.
  • Estimate shipping date
  • No restocking fee


Timeless beauty complements utilitarian design in the Kane collection, creating a classic and understated look that never goes out of style.

  • Includes 1 Pull
  • Centers: 8", Overall Length: 8 7/8 ", Width: 7/8", Projection: 1 5/8"
  • Centers: 12", Overall Length: 12 15/16", Width: 1", Projection: 1 11/16"
  • Centers: 18", Overall Length: 19 1/4 ", Width: 1 1/4", Projection: 1 13/16"
  • Includes mounting hardware: (Size(s):#10-24 x 3/4in P.H. Screw; #10-24 x 1in P.H. Screw; #10-24 x 1-1/4in P.H. Screw; #10-24 x 1-1/2in P.H. Screw; #10-24 x 1-3/4in P.H. Screw)
  • Complete with Amerock Guardian Lifetime Guarantee against defect in material and workmanship
  • Specs

    Sub Category: 
    Specific Finish: 
    Made In: 
    Base Material: 
    No Restocking Fee: 
    Screw Size: 
    Other part numbers:
    53804-G10, 53804, BP53804
    California residents:
    see Proposition 65 information
    Vendor part numbers:
    Current: BP53805PN
    BP53804BBR BP53804BBZ BP53804G10 BP53804ORB BP53804PN BP53804WN BP53805BBR BP53805BBZ BP53805G10 BP53805ORB BP53805WN BP53806BBR BP53806BBZ BP53806G10 BP53806ORB BP53806PN BP53806WN


    Ask your question here...

    1. Q: Is the price listed for the 8” pull correct? I see that the 6 1/4” Kane and Crosley pull in golden champagne is $8.10, but the next size up, 8”, is $90.09. This seems like it might be an error. Please advise.
      A: The price is correct, the 6 1/4" is a standard cabinet pull whereas the 8" is an appliance pull for a heavy drawer or small appliance that will have a larger mounting screw. Was this answer useful to you?
    2. Q: How many in a pack
      A: This specific item is priced per individual piece.  An Appliance Pull is typically used on a paneled refrigerator, freezer, trash compactor, or dishwasher where the front of the appliance looks like a cabinet face rather than an appliance. Was this answer useful to you?